Bed bugs Treatment, Bedbugs are small, oval, brownish insects that live on the blood of animals or humans. Adult bedbugs have flat bodies about the size of an apple seed. After feeding, however, their bodies swell and are a reddish color. Bedbugs do not fly, but they can move quickly over floors, walls, and ceilings. Female bedbugs may lay hundreds of eggs, each of which is about the size of a speck of dust, over a lifetime.
Bed bugs are nocturnal and mainly active at night, so what happens when the sun comes up? Bed bugs do not usually crawl for long distances and they don't have wings so they tend to stay near potential blood meal hosts. Evidence of where bed bug infestations may be found in a bed room include: bed frame, mattress and box spring.
Bedbugs don’t always feed every single night. In fact, they can go several weeks without eating. Bedbugs are active mainly at night and usually bite people while they are sleeping. They feed by piercing the skin and withdrawing blood through an elongated beak. The bugs feed from three to 10 minutes to become engorged and then crawl away unnoticed. Most bedbug bites are painless at first, but later turn into itchy welts.
1. Blood stains on your sheets or pillowcases. 2. Dark or rusty spots of bedbug excrement on sheets and mattresses, bed clothes, and walls. 3. Bedbug fecal spots, egg shells, or shed skins in areas where bedbugs hide. 4. An offensive, musty odor from the bugs' scent glands.
1.Vacuum suitcases after returning from a vacation.
2. Check your bedsheets for tell-tale blood spots.
3. Consider bringing a large plastic trashbag to keep your suitcase in during hotel stays.
4. Carry a small flashlight to assist you with quick visual inspections.
5. Never bring second-hand furniture, especially mattresses and box springs, into a home without thoroughly examining for signs of a bed bug infestation.
6. Regularly inspect areas where pets sleep for signs of bed bugs.
Many types of Treatment is available for bed bugs treatment such as Heat Treatment, Cold Treatment, Spray Treatment. Spray treatment is better & affordable than others treatment. An insecticide treatment typically takes about 30 minutes to 2 hours per room depending on size and condition of the room.
Bedbugs can survive for up to a year without feeding, so they may persist even in unoccupied rooms. So be carefully safe yourself & try to bed bugs treatment as soon as possible. More details our Bed Bugs Treatment Dubai Team.